Brand or source of the car: magic mart - micro x or xtreme or something (will look it up on huge thread)
Modifications to Tx: 9 volt w/7805 voltage regulator
Modifications to Rx: n channel fet(hanging garden style)
Antenna modifications: tx-none, rx-5.75" magnet wire
Construction material: sheet balsa 1/32"flying surfaces, 3/32"fuse
Range of transmission: ? over 80 ft
Other details: bifolar coil w flea hair sized magnet wire(from guitar coil)
Motor: echarger(folks have recomended using a n-20,lv m-20 to extend my battery life w/direct drive prop)
Gearing: none (dont try this at home w echarger motor)
Prop: homemade w walmart craft slats(looks like mesquite) 2.75"
originally a skycruisers mini clone 3-1/8" cut down till motor stays warm instead of hot
Battery: 145 mah kokam lithium polymer
model Type: tractor - ralph bradley profile guided mite
Notes: i just came in from flying there was a little wind. i added trim tabs for up elevator(used to nose in when i released the throttle) and downthrust. i could just barely pulse the throttle and the thing would climb. the motor stayed off more than on
except when going downwind. on my 3rd successful flight with
any rc(all have been with this model) i went for a circle and landed the model in my hand. the 4th one i made a few circuits around the yard and the wind pulled it towards a truck tire and snapped the prop and seperated the wing. nothing a little glue wont fix. yipee!
The 1st picture has the homemade prop and direct drive echarger.
Pictures 3,4,5 has an e-charger motor with stock gearbox and prop this makes the current draw a little less but still is not satisfactory for 145mah lithium polymer